Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School Blog Hop!

How excited am I to be a part of Craftwell's Back to School Blog Hop?! I have a Sophmore in High School, I've taken a picture of him on his first day of school since Kindergarten, needless to say I get an eyeroll for the last couple years! Sure, I get to document it still but the photos aren't as fun. I snapped this picture with my phone last year at back to school night. The Sun Devil from Apple Valley High School, kinda scary that he looks the same as he did when I went to school there lol
Thanks for stopping by to check out my project!! Don't miss out on the rest of the HOP, keep on clicking! Next up : Kim Gaughan Make sure you enter to win an eCraft on Craftwells blog Last but not least, link up your Back to School Projects over at Paper Issues Happy Monday!!

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awesome layout, Kelly!
      Really having fun hoppin' with
      you and the rest of the team...
      Hugs and Blessings,
      KimberlyRae

      Delete
  2. What a fun picture to scrap. And I love the LO that resulted from it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, Kelly! Your very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout!!!... tooo funny :))
    rrandrr@insightbb.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! I love your paper choices and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute LO!!! Love your paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For some reason I am not showing up. Maybe I commented on the wrong post. Cool site. Gotta hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice layout. The pic is great! Thank goodness for phone cameras. :)
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the hop, and love your layout

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layout and how fun to keep track of every first day of school with a photo. Some day he will appreciate it and will pass it on to his own children.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool page! i love all the color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok it took me forever to figure out how to leave a comment LOL ... great LO i love it !! TFS onto the next hopper :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout! How cool for the school mascot to show up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice layout.
    Barbara Bird
    MdStrwbery@aol.com
    MdStrwbery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sunburst and banners, what could be better?! Love the layout Kelly and it's so good to see your blog come back up on my reader.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete