Wednesday, October 22, 2008

49/50-Tons and tons of challenges!!

Ok so yeah, I officially have 1 lo to go until I can SHOP!!!!
I feel so accomplished....like wow did I really do 49 layouts in a little over a month?!
Well onto the LO's!!

First up is a random LO....just something fun!



This one is for the OLW Challenge "Imagine"

For the Say it in scrap challenge "envy"



For the Scrap Mojo Challenge









For the Scrapping the Music Challenge-Kid Rock All Summer Long





For the Category Stories Challenge "Ick"





And that's all She wrote!
Oh in other news....I am the proud new DT member over at scrapgal!! Yay me!!

6 comments:

  1. uh.. half your lOs are cut off. you might wanna check into that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stuff Kelly! :) Congrats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

    xo
    Lisa
    Say It

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on all the layouts and of course almost being done with your 50 layout challenge. I of course gave up but then again I haven't bought anything either though. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on scrapgal!!! :D love your mojo lo. i miss chit chatting away with you!!!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete