Friday, April 18, 2008

Say it in Scrap



So the next challenge is up at Say It In Scrap. I've had a fun time Guest DTing over there for Kristi. This Layout is about my Lil' Brother. As you can see he's not so little anymore!!

It makes me so sad to see him struggle with who he is. I know we all go through our own little issues however I think his was added. He's a big dude...at 6'5" wearing a size 16 shoe. Now it's not so bad because we all know chiks dig tall guys! lol But growing up he was so big at least a head and shoulders above the tallest kids in every class. You know how kids are, they tease anyone who is different. Well I say fuck normal, just be who you are!!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Great title. Miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was gonna post about your layout, but MJ's comment is so mushy I got distracted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad that I'm not on your favorite peeps list. sad face

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you and your pages. Please come back and play! Post something, even if they are little league photos!

    ReplyDelete