Saturday, March 8, 2008

Conversations with Papa



I had so much fun this past weekend in Santa Barbara. We headed up for Davids Graduation from Brooks Institute of Photography. I felt so at home at the ceremony, everyone had nikons...and more than likely knew how to use them better than me..lol

After the Graduation we celebrated Davids accomplishment and Dannys 31st Birthday at Joe's Crab Shack in Ventura. We've eaten there on several occassions, it's right across from the ocean so you have spectacular views and it's the only non fast food restraunt I know of that has a playground for the kids. We had a nice table(s) right at the window so we could watch Rachel Wil and Michelle all the while enjoying the waves breaking on the shore.

I thought it would be nice since we were all dressed 'nice' for the graduation to go down to the beach and take some family photos and then let the kids play a bit. Well the photos were somewhat of a bust {Which you'll see when I get around to scrapping them!} because it was so windy! On the plus side, I was able to get these pictures of my Dad and my Neice interacting. I just love how my Dad always takes time to talk to the kids and has little conversations with them.

2 comments:

  1. love the lo as usual ur shit is banging lol just don't hit it raw. ps. you've been tagged go check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the LO...

    hate when pics dont come out nice---esp when theyre you have tons of LO plans for them.
    perhaps photoshop would help?

    ReplyDelete