Saturday, October 13, 2007

Unpubbed Lift Challenge

I took this picture last night at my Neices 4th Birthday party. She loved her Hannah Montana guitar that we got her, but Wil loved it even more!! He kept trying to take a turn at it and was just obsessed with the whole thing..lol I tried and tried for pictures and then finally I was able to sneak this one!! What can I say...my son's a nerd..lol

Anyway, this was a lift from http://unpubbed.blogspot.com and I thought of it immediately this morning when I was getting ready to scrap. I've flipped the sketch a bit but really love the outcome! it's been awhile since I've had this much fun on a LO. Thanks for the inspiration girls!








6 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! Thanks for playing with us at Unpubbed!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Love how you changed it up a bit and the big guitar is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO cute!!! I love all the little details! (And what a cute picture and story!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Great LO. I have some of that Rock Star paper and have no idea what I'll do with it. You worked the pp very well!

    :) Chrissy
    unpubbed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that guitar!!! loving all your layouts :)

    ReplyDelete